Pages

Sunday 27 February 2011

Lush Haul

Heyy everyone, so i'm here with a lush haul!!

I only got two things, plus a sample, but i thought i would share with you anyways!

So, my lush had a lot of stuff leftover from valentines day, and i couldn't resist picking up a bottle of
'It's Raining Men' , which smells exactly like 'Honey I Washed the Kids' Soap
You can use this all over your body and hair
I picked up the 250g (medium bottle) for £7.95




                     The next things i had my hands on was one of the body butter tins for £2.95 (i think?).
                            Even though i don't have a body butter, i'm hoping to get 'Aqua Mirablis'.



                                                                             Samples



                    

So, i got one sample, but it is H-U-G-E!
The lady from lush gave me a free sample of ice blue, and it looks about
2 or 3 £ worth!

I hope you enjoyed
Peace x

2 comments:

  1. The 'It's Raining Men' shower gel is amazing! isn't it?:)

    I'm Perdi's friend (watermelonraindropx) nice to meet you! x

    here's my blog: vanilladreamsblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i LOVE it's raining men, i use it in my hair too, and it makes it so soft and shiny!

    x

    ReplyDelete