Pages

Sunday 18 September 2011

14th birthday and prezziesss PICTURE HEAVY!!!

hayyyy everyone,
sooooo, yesterday (17th september) was my birthdayy.
woop woop!

So, i thought i should share with you what i got, and what i bought.
DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A FORM OF BRAGGING, I AM GRATEFULL FOR EVRERY THING THAT I GOT AND WOULD NOT LIKE TO MAKE SOMEONE THINK IM BRAGGING!
anyways, here we goo...

PREZZIESSSSS:






and now, what i bought with my birthday monaaayyyy:






Heres my cake, and my dog (which i didn't get for my birthday btw):


Once again, i was not trying to brag, i promised this post,
i hope you enjoyed
x


1 comment:

  1. omg! im kinda grounded at the moment hence why i cdnt wish u happy bday - no computer, haha im sneaky :).......But will msn hopes soon, on the 17th i was like its Soph's bday but i cnt wish her happy bday waaaah but will soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete