Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

lush christmas wishlist

Hello my lovelies,
so, on saturday i got a nice suprise in the post, MY LUSH TIMES XMAS EDITION ARRIVED!
while opening it my mom was laughing because i was so exited to open it up and ger' a wiff of the new slew of products that have come out this year.
suprisingly enough, there are only a few products that i absoloutly must have, staple items.
enought of my jibber jabbin', ger' on with it sophie!!
(p.s i wont be saying prices)
Satsumo Santa
satsumo santa

Candy Mountain
candy mountain

Christmas Eve
christmas eve

Magic Wand
magic wand

Three Gold Rings
three gold rings

Angel's Delight
angels delight

Snow Fairy
snow fairy (it's cheaper this year, so stock up!!)

and, suprisingly, that's it!
as you can see i am a BIG fan of sweet scents.
so, whats YOUR lush christmas wishlist? i would love to see what your hoping to get you mitts on this christmas!

find these goodies here:

x

1 comment:

  1. I bought the Santa bath bomb and it smells so good! Almost like candy! :) The Angel's Delight soap looks amazing! I will definitely have to pick it up! I hope you get everything on your wishlist!

    I just joined your blog and I would really appreciate it if you checked out or followed mine! :)
    http://fabulousfinds4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete