Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

Nail polish collection and storage

Heyyy, bloggies!
So, i was thinking about what i could blog about.
Perdi and i are currently on skype and we are discussing what she should wear on her nails.
DING DING, NAIL POLISH COLLECTION AND STORAGE!!!
so here goes, im not gona name ALLL my polishes, but i will name my faves.
So, without further or do...
*PICTURE HEAVY, SORRY FOR THE POOR QUALITY*
 The storage drawers are from Asda, they were 4-6 pounds

The basket ontop is from wilkinsons. (i dont know the price sorry :S)
In this basket i keep nail polish remover, rapid dry, hand cream, a spare bottle and a rag, the essentials i need for everytime i do my nails. i just pull this basket out and the polishes i want to use, and im good to go.

In the first drawer i keep all of my polishes. I lined my favorites outside of the box.
L-R
barry m coral, barrym clear topcoat and nail hardener, models own utopia, models own snow white, rimmel lemon drop, rimmel pop!.

In the next drawer i keep my nail art pens. i dedicated a whole drawer to these because i plan on getting more.
L-R
L.a colours yellow, L.a colours black, L.a colours baby pink, L.a colours silver glitter, precision precious metal, models own black.

in the next drawer i keep my nail art tools. the first picture is of my nail art brushes (sorry, some of them are dirty :S)
and the picture below it is of my dotting tools.
Finally, the last drawer holds my nail files, toe seperatoes, nail clippers, tweezers etc.
These are the nails that i am currently wearing.

If you saw anything you liked in this post and would like a review, tutorial, then just comment and ill get right onto it
x

No comments:

Post a Comment