Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

UPDATEE!!!

Suppp Peopleeee

Heyy.
so yeah, anywaysss,
i bet your wondering
'JESUS SOPHSSS WHERE HASSS YOUUU BEENNN??'
well,
my life has been pretty hectic since the last time i updated,
and by hectic...I MEENSSS REALL HECTIC

a lot of stuffs has been going on, involving personal family stuff, to christmas, to friends, to relationships (please dont get me started on that one -.-) friends and high school.

My friends, sophie and sian, have helped me through ALOT, and tbh, without them i dont have a clue what state i'd be in now.
there like, my world, and i would trust my life with them, and guysss if you is reading thiss......LAV YOU <3

anywhoo,
ive also been alot into non-mainstreem,
like outcast,
i dont always like the lastest stuff (music, fashion, even makeup sometimes) but im still the same sophie personality ;)

SOOOO, i'm thinking of starting on a summer series, the latest fashion for summer, makeup, hair, the best things for summer, summer must haves, and even a summer look book, because trust me girlies, i will be rocking my bright blue shorts this summer, down the park, with my besties, either on the swings, drinking red bull, making a music video, or watching the lads play footie,

soo, tell me what you think, and can i say I HAS MISSED YOU GUYS AND BLOGGING SO MUCH!! (virtual hug)

leave any requests on this post, anything you think or recomend me getting to review, and i will try my bestest to get it and review it

Sophie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment